RightDirection Technology Solutions, LLC
Provide support services to the ARL Educational Outreach Program Manager (PM) at CCDC-ARL to manage and administer the Army’s Educational Outreach Program. This position requires a detailed knowledge of the Federal, DoD and DA policy and guidance governing the Educational Outreach Programs. The position also requires knowledge of programs associated with basic research, as well as a functional knowledge of Army contracting and financial management procedures and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day performance for ARL Educational Outreach program administration as assigned by the Project Lead.
- Interacts with government program managers, stakeholders and participants to ensure task and related coordination for program execution is planned and conducted.
- Provide logistical support to ensure program components have written processes and procedures and work with program participants to ensure program goals are completed.
- Responsible for supporting data collection and program evaluation related tasks.
- Will assist the program manager with the following:
- Report weekly and monthly activities to the Project Lead.
- Coordinate program transportation and housing.
- Assist with participant on-boarding.
- Direct interaction with participants for selection, notification and terms and conditions.
- Works with program mentors as required.
- Makes recommendations for improving program components and processes.
- Coordinates activities supporting symposiums and seminars
- Assist with annual management program reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-years relevant experience in project and program management.
- The position requires a combination of relevant education and experience that will equip the performer to independently coordinate, oversee, and execute multiple science education and administrative programs and projects on behalf of the US Army.
- Expertise in contemporary business computer tools (spreadsheets, databases, word processing, presentations, and graphics)
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and Microsoft Access.
- Strong communication skills are essential, including both written and oral
**Security Clearance Requirement**
An active security clearance may be required for this role. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States
RDTS is a federal contractor and an EOE and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law
RDTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer