RightDirection Technology Solutions, LLC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review required sample of outgoing FOIA responses to ensure proper coordination with appropriate Department of State offices, complying with FOIA regulations and policies, and ensuring full responsiveness to the requests.
- Review and evaluate the prime contractor’s training program for FOIA staff members and provide assessment to USG.
- Identify and document contracting issues and develop contract improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with the primary contractor and GTMs in the development, implementation and oversight of centralized contract tracking and reporting on all quality assurance activities and findings.
- Assists the government with identifying actual and potential conflicts in contract requirements and provide recommendations for remedy.
- Participate in relevant management meetings and workgroups to support objectives
- Facilitates Quarterly Quality Reviews (QQRs) and other formal quality-related reviews.
- Develops and maintains NVC and KCC procedures for quality assurance, inspection throughout the VSS support contract lifecycle.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with programs throughout the VSS support contract lifecycle.
- Coordinates ongoing internal primary contractor contract evaluations.
- Design, evaluate, approve, and recommend FR operator certification to USG based on quality assurance assessments.
- Conducts quality assurance assessments via on site and desk review processes.
- Establishes risk assessment methodologies and oversees the risk assessment process.
- Establishes Technical Monitoring Plans (TMPs), performs monitoring, and tracks the progress of corrections/issue resolution.
- Provides support and technical assistance to the COR, GTMs and other USG staff with the primary contractor related contracting and procurement responsibilities.
- Reports on the primary contractor contract information and contract lifecycle activities.
- Assists with maintenance of contract COR Working files on the NVC and KCC shared network drive and other assigned functions to assist the COR, A/COR and GTMs. Establishes methodologies to track incoming work and throughput and prepares briefing material to show any changes in inputs and outputs.
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of incentive/disincentive program with prime labor contractor.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and insight obtained while performing job duties. Will require signing and adhering to Non-Disclosure Agreement throughout the VSS support contract lifecycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree preferred)
- Three (3) years’ experience monitoring federal government contracts or direct knowledge and understanding of consular contracts, regulations
- Three (3) years of written and oral communications in an office environment related to visa work
- Three (3) years of policy development, international relations, intelligence community, legal and/or foreign service
Proficient utilizing a variety of office software, specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook