Contract Program Manager
RightDirection Technology Solutions, LLC
The Contract Program Manager will serve as the primary interface with the CO, COR, any GTMs, and subcontractors across the contract. The Contract Program Manager will monitor contract performance to include budget, performance, and deliverables. Other responsibilities include management of subcontractors, financial tracking, and monitoring of contract compliance. The Contract Program Manager will communicate contract goals and objectives to the administrative and analyst staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Program Manager is responsible for excellent and compliant contract performance. This person will be responsible for the quality of deliverables and ensuring that performance requirements are upheld during contract performance. The Program Manager will liaise with VO staff and have full authority to act on behalf of the Contractor within the scope of operations at the location, including personnel management, supervision, and hire/fire authority. Anticipated tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implement appropriate controls to prevent and detect cases of employee fraud or malfeasance and notification of appropriate security personnel to determine required actions.
- Provide timely deliverables and performance related data to the Government in order to allow adequate monitoring, oversight, and performance measurement of support services.
- Promote innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Resolve problems with minimal disruption to the activities being performed under the contract.
- Respond rapidly to surge or emerging requests and provide the appropriate levels of qualified staff.
- Ensure all work is performed according to contractual requirements and performance standards, monitoring all contractual expenditures to ensure that established budgets are not exceeded.
- Ensure regular feedback on performance is provided to the Government on all areas of contract performance.
- Participate in meetings, conference calls and digital video conferences with DOS and other U.S. Government agencies. Provide formal and informal briefings to visitors or at off-site meetings or conferences.
- Plan appropriately for personnel turnover. Ensure that technically proficient and professionally capable replacements are identified, proposed, and replaced in a timely manner throughout the life of the contract.
- Plan to respond to a request to transition services to/from other locations. Manage Phase-In and Phase-Out plans. Ensure efficiency with little or no impact to ongoing operations.
- Manage employee work and vacation scheduling in coordination with Government managers to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Manage contract security requirements for employees and visitors.
- Works closely with Training Coordinator to ensure training requirements are accomplished.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government contract management
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use
- Knowledge and expertise in personnel management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in the field of expertise required by this contract
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree and/or PMP preferred),
- Ten (10) years of progressive experience in an office environment,
- Three (3) years managing a team on a federal or commercial contract of similar size and scope
- Experience using a variety of office software, including MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Share Point, and MS Outlook.
**Security Clearance Requirement**
An active security clearance may be required for this role. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
RDTS is a federal contractor and an EOE and Affirmative Action Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
RDTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer