GSA 8(a) STARS II
8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies. Using 8(a) STARS II will enable you to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
Contract No: GS00Q17GWD2058
Performance Period: June 13, 2017 – August 30, 2021
Program Manager: Yohan Gipson
GSA 8(a) STARS II is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle with a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option.
This contract is open to all Federal and DoD agencies, the 8(a) STARS II has four distinct Functional Areas (FA) designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 541511, 541512, 541513 and 541519:
- $10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one, five-year option
- Directed task orders up to $4M
- Contract types include: fixed price, labor hour, and time and material terms
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral and necessary to the IT effort
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
- No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
GSA 8(a) STARS II Program Benefits
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements
- Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credits
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces the risk of adverse audits
- FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process supports best value awards
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
Two constellations based on industry accreditation
8(a) STARS II industry partners are classified in two constellations. Industry partners in both constellations have competitive pricing and technical proficiency. Constellation II also includes industry partners with an additional industry credential, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) or ISO 9001 (quality management system).
RightDirection Technology Solutions LLC is ISO9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, CMMI DEV Level-II certified and CMMI SVC Level-III certified.
RightDirection Technology Solutions LLC provides IT services in C1 across all Four functional areas to meet your mission requirements:
- FA1: NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- FA2: NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- FA3: NAICS 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- FA4: NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements. There is also a low 0.75% contract access fee.
When ordering from RightDirection Technology Solutions LLC, agencies get full credit for every dollar spent as 8(a), SDB, SDVOSB, SB, and HUBZone. It is rare to get this much credit from one vendor in addition to top notch services that fulfill mission requirements.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/stars2