Access My Paylocity Portal Login
Find your paycheck/paystub
Find your W-2 or 1099
Change your Direct Deposit
Access your 401(k) and Retirement
Paylocity Mobile Overview
To use Paylocity Mobile, your company must be a Paylocity customer and you must be an authorized user with Paylocity credentials. Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application. Security Role Rights, specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application and content listed below may vary from company to company.
What can employees do in the app?
– Edit your personal info, search the company Directory, or view current and historical Pay info on-the-go
– Punch in and out from anywhere in the field or from designated areas with geo-fencing support and historical map views
– Access Company Links and acknowledge documents
– Review your Schedules and Timesheets
– Receive push notifications when Time Off requests have been approved or checks are available to view
– Create and submit expense reports
– Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
Login for Timesheets & Expenses
Employees are able to access their personal information such as benefits, open enrollment and payroll. With web-based access, employees can control personal data conveniently, around the clock and around the globe.